Are you willing to learn how to screen record on google pixel 3? Screen recording can be helpful in rewatching an online lecture or meeting, putting together a video game tutorial, and many more.
Let’s gain some knowledge about how to screen record on google pixel 3 – in this article.
The newly released Android Q and Android R have included an inbuilt screen recording option in the Google Pixel devices. Here you’ll learn how you can utilize that option for recording your phone screen along with the audio.
Google Pixel 3 can support the Operating System of Android 9.0, and even Android 10. Hence, the process of screen recording differs depending on the version of the Android OS.
Let us tell you how to screen record on google pixel 3 using different methods.
Screen Record Using The Inbuilt Screen Recording Option On Google Pixel 3
As we discussed earlier, with the latest Android Operating System versions, Google Pixel devices got an inbuilt screen record option which has made the whole process of recording your phone screen a lot easier.
Here are the steps you will be required to follow for using this particular method of screen recording –
- For accessing the function of screen recording on your Google Pixel 3, you will have to swipe downwards from the top of the screen for opening the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
- Click on the Screen Recording Toggle for starting the recording, or you can long-press on the toggle for opening the recording settings.
- From there you’ll be able to determine the quality of the screen recording between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
- You can select No Sound, Media Sound, or Mic options with the Sound section.
- You can choose the size of the screen recording by simply moving the slider from Small to Large.
- After setting up the required things, tap on the Screen Recording Toggle for starting the screen recording.
- The timer of the screen recorder will show up at the top right.
- For stopping the recording, open the notification panel and tap on the screen recording Stop button.
- The recording will be automatically saved on the Google Photos Application inside the folder named Screen Recordings.
Screen Record Using A Screen Recording App On Google Pixel 3
If you are currently using an older Google Pixel device, the inbuilt screen record option will not be available for you.
Hence, the previously mentioned method will not be of any use to you, and you will require to download a third-party app for recording the screen of your device.
Here are the steps you will have to follow for using this specific method of screen recording –
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Google Pixel 3.
- Search ‘Screen Recording App with Audio’.
- Choose any application as per your preference and tap on Install.
- Once you’ve installed the Screen Recording Application, open it and tap on the Start button for starting the screen recording. In some cases, the options such as Record, Pause, and Stop might appear on the notification panel. You can use the Pause button for pausing the screen recording if required.
Click on the Stop button for stopping the screen recording.
To Wrap Up
Screen recording can come in handy in several situations.
If you ever require to record your phone screen, now you know how to screen record on google pixel 3 with different methods.
Check More: A Guide On How To Set Up Voicemail On Samsung