Your screen may be recorded while you work on it with Motorola. When taking a selfie video, you have the option of including your own voice in the clip.
It’s possible to record the screen for various purposes, including making lesson films and step-by-step directions. Submitting your video screencast to social media sites like YouTube when you’ve finished recording is possible.
Motorola Moto G7 users may record the screen of their mobile phone in a video that includes sound and store it in a video file that can be shared or uploaded to social media platforms like YouTube or Vimeo.
You often want to film a video of an acquaintance’s tale or a conversation with your family members to preserve it, use it as court evidence, or post it on social media to show your friends and family how much we care about them
How To Record The Screen Of A Motorola Moto G7
With Motorola, you don’t need any extra software to generate brief screen recordings that may be up to 15 minutes long. Recording the screen on your Motorola Moto G7 is capable of doing this. Using this feature, you can capture everything that takes place on display and save it as a movie of the event. Few approaches may be used to accomplish these tasks which are as follows:
– Two methods are available for starting a recording: simultaneously pushing up the volume buttons and the power button on the Motorola Moto G7 or opening the quick panel quickly by sliding a finger up from the display and then hitting the screen recording symbol.
– HD or small video quality may be selected. It’s a good idea to record your Motorola Moto G7 video in a quiet area if you do not want your video to include external noises, such as the sound of your phone’s microphone.
–After a three-second countdown, the Motorola Moto G7’s screen will begin recording footage of anything that occurs on the screen.
–Alternatively, you may click on Stop in the upper left corner of your screen or push the volume up and power keys together to stop recording.
If The Motorola Moto G7 Does Not Have The Option To Record The Screen
If your phone doesn’t have a built-in screen recorder, get one from the Google Play Store or Android Market. App Store or Google Play has Screen Recorder. You may find various high-quality screen recording programs on the App Store. Open the app and take a picture of the screen.
You may easily learn how to record a video of your Moto G7 Power’s screen by watching a youtube video or through an online search. Game recording software for android devices may also be used to store video from the screen.
Guide On: How to Refund a Game on Oculus Quest 2
How To Record The Screen Of A Motorola One 5G
- To record the screen of your Motorola One 5G, follow the step-by-step instructions that are listed below:
- You may begin the process of Screen Recording on Motorola One 5G by checking whether the screen recording feature icon is shown in the fast access panel options menu. If so, you may go to the next stage immediately.
- This feature isn’t available on our Motorola One 5G fast-access panel. Thus you must click vertical icons on top of the screen to record the screen.
- Now, a floating menu will emerge, which will provide a few different choices, such as button order, Quick panel layout, Status bar, Contact us, etc. Using our Motorola One 5G, we can enter the fast access panel menu by clicking on ‘Button Order’ and selecting the Record Screen button.
- There are two parts of icons on the following page. A list of icons not presently part of the fast access menu panel will appear above the Drag to add buttons prompt. These icons may be dragged into the panel to add them. And in the next part, we will see a list of icons you have already activated in Motorola One 5G’s fast access settings panel.
If The Motorola One 5G Does Not Have The Option To Record The Screen
If the screen recording sign is missing and pressing the volume up and power buttons on the Motorola Moto G7 don’t start the video recording, you must install an app from the app store.
Check More: How To Factory Reset An LG Phone?
However, you can record the screen of your Motorola One 5G for educational purposes, and you can also utilize sound to create a video lesson.
Furthermore, after recording the screen, you can store the clip on your smartphone and submit it to social media platforms like YouTube and other similar websites.