Just imagine someone has sent you a text that you have to show to your best friend at that very moment,
or you have found some interesting information related to a certain topic you are interested in, or you have come across a tweet that you know will make your mother laugh.
There can be various circumstances like these, in which you may want to preserve the moment or capture the content,
and it turns out that if you are a user of the LG smartphones – you can easily do so. All you are required to do is to take a screenshot.
So, in case you don’t know the process, here’s how to screenshot on lg phone, and then view those screenshots later on.
How To Take A Screenshot On An LG Phone
When you came across something interesting that you are wanting or feeling the need to screenshot on your LG smartphone, all you have to do is-
- Step 1 – Place one finger on the power button of your LG smartphone.
- Step 2 – Place another finger on the button you use to lower the volume.
- Step 3 – Press the two buttons – the power button and the volume down button – at the exact same time.
The screen of your LG smartphone should be flashing briefly, which will indicate that you have successfully taken a screenshot.
How To View Screenshots You’ve Taken On Your LG Phone
After you have taken a proper screenshot of the subject, you might be willing to see it,
so you are required to know how to view the screenshot, or else it does not make any sense to screenshot in the first place.
Just follow the steps mentioned below for viewing the screenshots you have taken on your LG smartphone –
- Step 1 – You will have to open the in-built camera application on your LG smartphone.
- Step 2 – You will have to open the Photo Gallery where you can view all the saved photos.
- Step 3 – Check the Main Gallery, and if the screenshot does not appear in there then just look for a folder named “Screenshots” or something similar to it, as it might have been saved in that folder. The specifics can differ from device to device.
Once you have been able to locate the screenshot in the Photo Gallery, you can view it as many times as you are willing to (until and unless you delete it).
You can share the screenshot through any kind of messaging application which supports image sharing.
Read More: Know About How To Turn Off 5G On Samsung S21
1. How do I take a screenshot on LG phone?
For taking a screenshot on your LG smartphone without the Quick Memo feature, all you have to do is to press the Power or Lock button
(located on the back of your phone) and the Volume Down button (also located on the back of your phone) both at the same time.
The captured screenshot or image will be automatically saved in the Screenshot folder of the Gallery app on your phone, and you can view it whenever you like.
2. How do I screenshot on my LG without the power button?
You will be able to take a screenshot on your LG smartphone even without using the power button,
as all you need to do is to take screenshots from the Quick-settings panel. The Quick-settings panel should be located at the top of the Notifications panel.
To take a screenshot, all you have to do is to open the Quick-settings panel, click on the Screenshot option or tile, and that’s it! You will have the shot saved in your photo gallery.
To Wrap Up
Screenshots let you capture exactly what you are seeing on your phone screen for sharing with the others or just for referencing later.
Taking, saving, and sharing the screenshots can be potentially helpful. As now you know how to screenshot on lg phone, take as many screenshots as you want.